Search Triangle Homes For Sale
Your perfect place is only a few clicks away—let’s get started!
I'm competitive by nature but my time as a collegiate athlete gave me additional skills that have proved invaluable as an agent- skills like time management, teamwork, and the importance of a strong work ethic, just to name a few.
I was born and raised here in the Triangle. I graduated from Middle Creek High School in Apex, where I received a scholarship to play NCAA basketball at Newberry College in South Carolina. I studied Business Administration here in Raleigh at Meredith College where I was also a member of the basketball team.
I love being a member of a team that allows its agents to keep their individual identities while still being part of something bigger. The diversity in our backgrounds and areas of expertise are part of what makes our team so strong. We’re constantly learning from each other and growing as individuals.
I enjoy meeting new people and find great satisfaction in making the home buying or selling process less stressful by ensuring that my clients are well-informed. They know without a doubt that they are a priority and in great hands with me as their agent!
"Could not gotten a better and more professional person to work with. Ashley was very instrumental in getting the house I wanted. I will recommend her for any realtor services you need. A++++service!!!!"
– BOUGHT A SINGLE FAMILY HOME IN CREEDMOOR, NC.
It’s like working with one agent with the expertise of twenty
What Other Agents Do
- Discounted Commission for Discounted Services—You handle staging, showings, contract & repair negotiations with a discount broker.
- Convenience vs. Profit—iBuyer services allow you to sell quickly, but at the cost of your hard-earned equity
- Salesperson Attitude vs. Relationship Building—Discount brokers are more interested in making a quick profit than making you money
What 220 Agents Do
- Years of experience in all areas of real estate—including new construction, insurance, staging and lending services
- In-depth market knowledge—ensuring proper pricing, a wide reach of advertising, highly competitive offers and strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication throughout—we hold your hand from list/search through showings, contract negotiations & inspections to the close.
Relocate to Raleigh with 220 Agents
Over 9,000 acres of parkland
Raleigh boasts over 9,000 acres of parkland, making it an ideal city for adventurers, explorers, and lovers of the great outdoors. Its greenway system travels over 180 miles across trails, paths, and roadways.
Amazing nightlife & entertainment
Raleigh’s fun runs long into the night; in fact, Raleigh has the highest concentration of live music venues in the state! And it’s home to more than 15% of the state’s craft breweries.